We care about the privacy of your data and are committed to protecting it. Certain data about the devices you use to connect with our company and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information
- This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data
- As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information
- These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using the Software. This helps to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies are essential to the Site, Software, and/or Services, and will always be used. If you elect not to activate the cookie or to later disable cookies, you may still use our Software or Services, but your ability to use some features or areas of those offerings may be limited.
- Our company shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Our company does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Our company may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
our company may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Our company will make a new copy of the Universal Terms at http://www.newatom.info/web/privacy-policy.html and any new Additional Terms will be made available accordingly.
- Links to Other Web Sites